[Nfb-krafters-korner] tips for scissors

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 21:52:51 UTC 2013

	What a great idea about the scissors! Thanks for that story.
	I've graduated from using a 4 ply yarn with gigantic wooden needles
to some finer needles on a circular cable. Also the yarn is thinner.
Unfortunately I keep ripping out what I've done cause invariably something
goes wrong within a few stitches of completing a row. I'm not sure what this
relapse is all about.
	Can't they make the tips of needles get thinner for just a tad
longer so it would be easier to catch that yarn at the tip of the needle? I
promise I'd remember to keep my tension just right and slide that stitch
onto the thicker part of the needles to maintain a nice even size. Honest, I
would. I'd say a rosary a night too.
	I'm not giving up.