[Nfb-krafters-korner] KISS Looms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 19:38:58 UTC 2013

If  upi are using the Knifty Knitter looms or Provocraft looms you  need to
use a thicker yarn then worstered weight.  Lion Brand thick and  quick is a
good yarn to start off with.

If you are not sure please measure from one groove on a peg to the next
groove on the next peg.  Knifty Knitter and Provocraft measures 3/4 "  between
grooves.

In a message dated 1/14/2013 11:22:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,