[Nfb-krafters-korner] KISS Looms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 05:03:32 UTC 2013

I am not sure about a Boy loom, but generally the looms that they have at
WalMart are the ones with plastic grooves and the groove is spaced 3/4 of
aan  inch from groove to groove.  Please let us know if that is what you have
gotten.

The other thing is with that type of loom you need to use a thick yarn like
 Thick and Quick or 2 strands of worstered weight yarn held together.  If
this is the first time  doing this, I would suggest that you get the Lion
Brand Thick and Quick yarn before you try using 2 strands of worstered weight
 yarn held together.

In a message dated 1/11/2013 11:57:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,