[Nfb-krafters-korner] ordering on line

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 21:45:19 UTC 2013

Yes, at times of the year you can get free or manily free shipping from Lion
Brand, Red Heart, and probably other places.  Join there newsletters to get
free or low cost shipping, and when these special times are. I got twenty
skeins of yarn from Lion Brand no shipping on sell for fifty dollars.
Gorgeous gorgeous yarn heading to a lady in Ohio in the form of an afghan.

Becky and Jake