[Nfb-krafters-korner] ordering on line

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 14 22:27:13 UTC 2013

Good suggestions here. I get the yarn companie's emails and very often
during holidays around the year, you can get free shipping and special rates
on yarn or anything else. Right now, there are January clearance sales going
on everywhere including yarn sites.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117