[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Tue Jan 15 23:56:59 UTC 2013

Sarah
	It was the interchangeable circular needles that felt different in
length. It's odd to feel those stitches hanging loosely off the end of the
needle and on the thin cable. I used a thinner yarn and 20 stitches per row
so there were stitches hanging below the shaft of the needle. I hope they
keep their shape hanging loose like that.
	And yes, using the key really locks those tips on. I must have knit
for 2 hours last night and there was no hint those tips would start to
loosen.
	I think I'll play with some straight needles again tonight and see
the difference in feel once more.
	I'm not sure yet what I like or what I do best with  - plastic,
bamboo or a rougher wood, or metal.