[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 23:55:18 UTC 2013

I do not prefer metal needles as I have arthritis in my hands and the metal
 is cold and hard.  I do like bamboo as it has a drag on the yarn and
stitches don't slip off like metal needles do.

I have a complete set of Denice interchangeable needles that I adore.   The
plastic is easy on my arthritis, they are not cold to the touch.  They  do
not have any keys to tighten the needles on and I have never had any trouble
 traveling on planes with them.  The best part of the Denise needles are
they come in all length sizes[cable that loks in place when you turn the
needle  into the cable].  They come with the original set so you have needles
ranging from 17 inches long going up to 40 inches and they even have extra
long  cables that you can purchase separtely that go up to I think 60 inches
long.  I recently went on their website and they now have even a smaller
cable available.  Now when you purchase the set, it comes in a padded  zipper
case and the needle tips snap in place according to size.  You  can not put
them in the wrong size as they will not fit.  You get cables a  set ranging
to make needles 17 inches going up like 20, 24, 32 etc.  Please  look on
their website for this information as I am guessing.

They are guanteed

In a message dated 1/15/2013 6:57:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,