[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Thu Jan 17 11:17:59 UTC 2013

Ah, clever woman. It's odd, but I seem to be able to fine the hole on one
end but not the other. Last time around, I asked for help.
	I dropped off at the neighbors something I was practicing knitting
with a finer acrylic yarn someone gave me and said was beautiful. It was on
my metal needles. I made a mistake, something truly odd I can't easily
describe. Most of it was good but I seem to get into trouble around that
first stitch that needs slipping or knitting or towards the end of
completing a row. At any rate, I haven't seen it since, nor have I received
a call. I wonder if my neighbor is trying out my new needles and making a
scarf for me. That would be nice since I presently don't own one.

Dixie wrote:
To add to this, I found for myself, practicing with the key and needle tip,
without putting on the cable made it easier for me to locate exactly where
the hole is located.  Once I could pretty reliably find the hole on just the
needle tip, then I added on the cable and had less of an issue finding that
keyhole.