[Nfb-krafters-korner] elegant Easter basket class

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 03:21:12 UTC 2013

Hey safety pin beaders,
I just wanted to remind you that we are making an elegant basket starting on February 5. If you need a supply list or would like to order a kit....please contact me off list.
tct71887 at gmail.com

This is a beautiful basket that works as a way to make any event even more elegant. It is sturdy enough to hold flowers.
One quick story....during a outside wedding....these baskets had been ordered to decorate the front....well one ended up covering a bunny hole so no one in the wedding twisted an ankle. No one realized it was covering a hole.
Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.