[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ordering yarn

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 05:10:25 UTC 2013

Hey Folks,

Don't forget to sign up for Sarra's ruffle scarf class too.  We have 5
that signed up already!

In a message dated 1/24/2013 9:52:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sarahmsykes at gmail.com writes:

Hi  everyone,

If you are planning on taking the Ruffled Scarf class on Feb  2, please be
sure and order your Red Heart Boutique Sashay ASAP. If you  haven't done it
already, we're really getting down to the wire here and I'd  hate for you to
be left out because your order didn't arrive quickly  enough.

Hey, why not save yourself some shipping costs and order your  Red Heart
Swerve for the upcoming Monday Night Chat at the same  time?

Happy Crafting!
Sarah M  Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com
www.sarahmsykes.com