[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ordering yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 25 14:24:23 UTC 2013

Just signed up. And, DANG, I forgot about last night's Bernat Class! OK, I
now have the next one on my calendar. I am wild about Bernat cotton and use
it exclusively for kitchenwares so I would have enjoyed being there.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com