[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 12:34:03 UTC 2013

I finally have the hang of the knit and purl stitches. I knit faster than I
purl so I made a scarf with a pattern of three knit rows to one purl row and
I am surprised how quickly it worked up. I've ripped out quite a few
swatches and don't know how to recover errors yet so want to keep practicing
with small projects.

Does anyone have suggestions for a quick and easy Super Bowl project? It
would be nice to have a fun project to complete while I cheer on Baltimore.

I'm not giving up the looms but am so happy to be able to use the needles
too. I like choice!

BTW, has the fourth recording been sent out? I don't have that last one yet.

Karen