[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 13:35:38 UTC 2013

Hi,  Joyce!

I did finish the project from class, but for now had to go back to Amforican knitting! I'm determined to learn the continental way of knitting! I'll re-listen to the recordings. I missed class Saturday because family came in! Smiles!

For people who don't know me, my nickname is Sunshine, which I use on list! My name is Ruthie and I happened on the class as a result of an e-mail I saw on a list! In any case, I'm looking forward to paying dues at some point so I can get into other classes! Annette and the rest of our group enjoyed ourselves! Smiles! Annette did a drt job with us, but it's my hands that won't cooperate! Not with the knitting, but holding the yarn so I have to figure out another disay!

Hugs to all!