[Nfb-krafters-korner] bracelet successfully completed

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 18:21:44 UTC 2013

I am so glad your daughter liked it!  I would love to learn more knotting
also!  I hope to get with Terry about that book.  The family is all fine,
but getting a little restless since our activities have slowed down.  I have
gotten a small amount of green beans and cucumbers from my vegetable garden
so far.  I have lots of tomatoes which are still green.... sigh can't wait
to get my first tomato sandwich!  For those who have not experienced this
delicacy.. it is 2 slices bread, generous portion of maynaisse and a thick
slice of tomato in the middle with a sprinkle of salt of course!  Makes my
mouth water!
Jill