[Nfb-krafters-korner] making pictures with braille writer

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:01:19 UTC 2013

hi all,

an interesting thread regarding the Marie Porter books and drawing with the braille writer. there is only one thing I know how to make on the braille writer  I will share it here. it is a Xmas tree and I learned to make it when I was very young. here is the pattern:

line 1: space five times, then make a for sign with dots 1,2,3,4,5,6, then go to next line.
line 2: space 4 times then make 3 for signs and go to next line.
line 3: space 3 times then make 5 for signs and go to next line.
line 4: space 2 times then make 7 for signs and go to next line.
line 5: space once then make 9 for signs and go to next line.
line 6: repeat row 1.

<smile> Cathy