[Nfb-krafters-korner] Drawing tools or kits?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 10 12:55:18 UTC 2013

 I briefly saw this board, but saw no way to preserve your drawings.  I want to get some of the raised lined graph paper, from, I think, APH, so people can draw plastic canvas items for me and I can create them.  This way the lines of the canvas will not interfear with the drawing and I can feal the squares and see the diagram, how great!
Enlarging diagrams on a Xerox machine, made the back ground of the canvas to dark, so I could not tell the patern from the canvas background.

That drawing wheel is good, but you have to draw things backwards, like working with a slate.
I have had one since school days.  Guess it is still around!
Terry P.