[Nfb-krafters-korner] making pictures with braille writer

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:15:13 UTC 2013

I'll have to see if I can remember the ice cream cone that was in a book of Marie Porter's that, sadly, I think is actually out of print. But I may still be able to pull the drawing out of ancient elementary school memories. We'll see if I can do that in the morning. I also have a house design that I made up a couple of years ago. Will have to see if I can post that as well.

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak