[Nfb-krafters-korner] what is new?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 21:15:42 UTC 2013

How do you mean that you made a burlap wreath?  Did you cover a wreath
form with burlap?

In a message dated 7/1/2013 2:11:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jillbilly4 at comcast.net writes:

Hi,

I thought I would throw out the question “ What is  new”?  I mean what is
the
new projects everyone is working on.   Have you discovered a new trend in
crafting?  Did you find a unique  item at a recent craft fair?  Please share
it with us all!  I  believe that burlap is becoming popular for home décor.
Has anyone made  something using burlap?  I made a burlap wreath and adorned
it with  summer silk flowers as a wedding gift.  Over the weekend I made  a
memorial flower arrangement for my best friend’s daughters grave.   My
friend
lost her daughter 11 years ago when the little girl was only  3.  Each year
she and I try to make special arrangements for her  little angel Kali.  This
year I also covered the Styrofoam with burlap  and used greenery and small
pink silk flowers to decorate the piece.   This is a sad but fulfilling
craft
for me.  I also made arrangements  for my parent’s grave in May.  It is my
way to show my honor and love  to them still.  Does anyone else work with
silk  flowers?

Jill  Rossiter

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org