[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: chemo caps

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 8 18:12:40 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Sykes [mailto:sarahmsykes at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:07 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] chemo caps

I'm really enjoying all the dialog my question has created. Thanks to all for your input. Please keep it up! Here are some links to the patterns I'm definitely doing, but you may wish to find something simpler for the Knit Together you're planning as all three of these patterns have elements in them that make them potentially complex.

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwbis11/PATTescargot.php

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/in-between-seasons-cap

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-inga-hat

--