[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:04:05 UTC 2013

hello all,

just wanted to let all interested know that I have emailed Cindy about this problem with the snowflake class having no form to fill out and I am certain she will attend to it shortly.
Cindy has told me that a private email is the quickest way to ensure that she will know about problems with the website because she does not always have time to read all posts. so you might want to keep her email address in your address book for when things like this come up.
sorry I don't know how to copy her email address from my address book into this message for you. but maybe some one will be so good as to post it.
I have no problem continuing to take on this responsibility which I have been doing quietly behind the scenes. but I just thought I'd put the suggestion out there to all of you.

Cathy