[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake class

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 05:10:58 UTC 2013

Thank you Cathy!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:04 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake class

hello all,

just wanted to let all interested know that I have emailed Cindy about this
problem with the snowflake class having no form to fill out and I am certain
she will attend to it shortly.
Cindy has told me that a private email is the quickest way to ensure that
she will know about problems with the website because she does not always
have time to read all posts. so you might want to keep her email address in
your address book for when things like this come up.
sorry I don't know how to copy her email address from my address book into
this message for you. but maybe some one will be so good as to post it.
I have no problem continuing to take on this responsibility which I have
been doing quietly behind the scenes. but I just thought I'd put the
suggestion out there to all of you.

Cathy