[Nfb-krafters-korner] card stock: for Terry K

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 18:16:56 UTC 2013

Cathy,
Yes, I am novice with braille, but I am learning, slowly. It is a struggle,
but I will keep with it as long as my fingers hold up. Sometimes I spell
check, some times not and I appreciate all of you when I do not spell check
in putting up with me. With all the checking and transcribing I am doing I
appreciate getting away with errors once in a while. Thank you and everyone
else for over looking these typos.
Terry K