[Nfb-krafters-korner] card stock: for Terry K

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 00:02:22 UTC 2013

When I heard JAWS say broiler, it put a smile on my face, as I thought it
funny.

Thanks for the smiles you all give me.

In a message dated 7/9/2013 9:44:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

hi Terry  K,
the confusion was not that you said perkins braille writer or brailer,  the
confusion was that you wrote broiler and I believe that Paulette may have
been joshing you about the error. you probably spell checked the message and
 accepted broiler for the correction for brailler.
<smile> it was  rather cute I thought. I've done the same thing myself when
spell  checking.

you can refer to your machine as  either perkins braille  writer or
brailler, either way is fine.
by the way, good for you trying to  learn braille. I hear that it is a real
challenge for folks learning when not  kids. it is like learning a new
language isn't  it?

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org