[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 21:34:06 UTC 2013

Cindy Sheet's email is:
_slerythema at gmail.com_ (mailto:slerythema at gmail.com)
She is our web mistress

Terry Powers is the teacher for the Snowflake class and her email is:
_terry.powers at nih.gov_ (mailto:terry.powers at nih.gov)

In a message dated 7/9/2013 10:04:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

hello  all,

just wanted to let all interested know that I have emailed Cindy  about
this problem with the snowflake class having no form to fill out and I  am
certain she will attend to it shortly.
Cindy has told me that a private  email is the quickest way to ensure that
she will know about problems with the  website because she does not always
have time to read all posts. so you might  want to keep her email address in
your address book for when things like this  come up.
sorry I don't know how to copy her email address from my address  book into
this message for you. but maybe some one will be so good as to post  it.
I have no problem continuing to take on this responsibility which I  have
been doing quietly behind the scenes. but I just thought I'd put the
suggestion out there to all of  you.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org