[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille pictures

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 04:20:36 UTC 2013

hi LM,

oh, that was good!sighted people are amazing! I will have to use that one the next time some sighted person says that I am amazing.

seriously though, I remember honestly thinking that it was amazing one day when I was standing waiting for a bus, my ear cocked and some one said, "its coming," and I hurried to the curb only to have them say, "oh no hurry, it is still four blocks away." I didn't hear it for at least another minute. how amazing!
and yeah, sighted folks love to look at braille,they find it fascinating, especially if there is not a guide dog around to distract them.

Cathy