[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 11 14:51:29 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce and Friends on KK,

My friend Suzanne Gibson is interested in being part of our Krafters-Korner group. Suzanne is a visually impaired painter, and she is very interested in learning techniques and ways of helping children with disabilities to learn to make art and crafts. I thought our group would be the best place for her to interact with other's who are doing this. And, I have told her how special this group is with people who are friendly and helpful, and about the many classes that are offered by members.

BTW, friends, Valerie got her raised line kit and she is in HEAVEN, drawing again for the first time since she was a child. She is so happy with it.  Thank you to all the folks who gave such great information on how she could draw, and gave her the resources she needed to get started.

I am going to post this to Valerie, too, because I think she might like to know more about the group.

Lynda