[Nfb-krafters-korner] A new idea for braille pictures

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 23:58:40 UTC 2013

hi Paulette,

I have a blazer myself. I am familiar with duxbury but don't have it. I use my kurzweil to braille using the blazer.
I have the blazer categorized as a generic text only printer and when I select that printer to use in Kurzweil it asks me whether or not I want to use contracted braille. so yes the blazer can braille contracted. but perhaps the more important question is whether it will format the text properly to form a picture. this I do not know. you would simply have to experiment.
 my blazer isn't working at the moment so I can not try this myself.
why not give it a try on something small.
.

Cathy