[Nfb-krafters-korner] A new idea for braille pictures

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 22:19:22 UTC 2013

I don't see why that wouldn't work
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Paulette Vickery
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 3:54 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] A new idea for braille pictures

Hi all,

I have a Braille Blazer braille printer, or as it is technically called,
embosser. I also have the Duxberry braille program that makes the brailling
possible. Does any one know if I can write the letters on the computer and
have them come out as contracted braille if I print them out on the Blazer?
Of course I would change lines according to the braille picture directions.

Paulette