[Nfb-krafters-korner] one week down, one week more

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 17:19:28 UTC 2013

First week of Girl Scout Camp is done.  This next week they are  predicting
more hot weather ug.  Then I have 2 weeks off from camp, but get  to
entertain the Princesses a few days at my house.  Splitting the days up  and I
think it comes down to like 2  1/2 days that I have to keep them  entertained.
It shouldn't be too bad.  Just have to listen to John  complain that the
kids made a mess in the house with their  stuff.    Then back to camp for one
last week.  I think  there is only 1 week left I will have them before
school starts after  that.  Gee whiz and then summer will be over.