[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 17:25:45 UTC 2013

Remember to get your membership dues in in time to take the Christmas in
August classes.  We have a link to PayPal  on the website or you can  send an
email to our treasurer for her mailing address.

To all the new folks to the list, you can take one "Try It Class" [any
class] to try out how we do classes over the phone, but then if you want to
take  more classes yu need to become a paid member in order to take classes.
Monday Night Chats are open to everyone!