[Nfb-krafters-korner] Attention Teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 22:33:01 UTC 2013

To all Teachers:
Just to notify you that it is your job to promote your  your classes  on
the list.  So please when you get your first notice from Cindy Sheets  that
your class is posted to the website, that should be a good time to start
sending messages to the list and talk up your class.  Please you need to  send
more then one email to promote your class.  The more you remind folks  the
more students you will get in your class.

I have been basically off line the last 2 weeks and I do know that some
classes have been added to the website, but I haven't seen any emails about
them.

This is your job to talk up your upcoming classes.

I have 1 more week coming up in August for Girl Scouts and will be off line
 most of that week, too.