[Nfb-krafters-korner] about the bell program

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 03:42:08 UTC 2013

Joann, we did not use bells.  We made nechlaces with large wooden beads and
large jingle bells on a long shoe string.  Try contacting Pam Allen.  I
think they order bells for the Louisiana Center students, and some of the
BELL programs order similar ones.  Pam's email is pallen at lcb-ruston.com.

Ramona