[Nfb-krafters-korner] about the bell program

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:57:16 UTC 2013

Joanne,
I am Shelbi and I purchased bells for the Ohio BELL program. We got them at
Michaels Craft store. The bells we used were in the shape of a cow bell.
Using the plastic clear adhesive sheets we put "NFB Ohio BELL 2013" and then
on the bottom line we put the child's name. On the inside of the bell we had
a print label that contained the same information. I do hope this is helpful
information.

Shelbi