[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern help! Knit glove pattern or patterns

greatful_n_happiness sober512 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 15:11:59 UTC 2013

That's okay. I have some mitts patterns.

Saw more on knitting-help.com but the glove pattern I found on there called
for a fine yarn.

Portia

Facebook: Portia Latieff Mason

Twitter: califknitter
Ravelry: angelpm

Skipe: knitangelpm

Psalms 103:1 "Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, Bless his
Holy Name!"