[Nfb-krafters-korner] kind of quiet around here

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 23:43:21 UTC 2013

Hey,

Is there anyone out there?  You are kind of quiet lately.  Is  everyone out
digging in their gardens?

Krafters Korner is moving into the summer and things do get slower around
here.

We do have Monday Night Chats scheduled for all of June and looking for
topics for July.

We have several upcoming classes so be sure to check our website as all of
June's classes are posted.

We are looking for some classes for July and we still have room for some
classes for our Xmas in August class schedule.

Keep on Krafting...