[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet question

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Jun 4 12:17:59 UTC 2013

Hi Cathy,

First, when you make a chain it is best to use a hook 1 size bigger than the
hook you plan to use to make the piece. Also, try to crochet as relaxed as
possible, because chains are always a bit tighter than the body of the
piece.

To crochet on the other side of the chain, work your first row, then  work 2
stitches in the last chain stitch to give you a bit of ease when you turn
the corner for the other side of the chain. Then just crochet up the other
side of the chain, being sure to work an extra stitch in the other end of
the chain to match the other side. I hope this helps.

Paulette