[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet question

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:23:09 UTC 2013

hi Paulette,

aw, thanks, yes I forgot to use a larger hook to make the chain, that was   the problem.
I understand about crocheting through the back of the chain now, but decided not to use that method after all because I do not want the project getting wide and long at the same time.
so I am hoping that this time round, I will manage to crochet and have the edges straight. time will tell. I am crocheting double stranded which is something I have never tried to do before, so this is an interesting challenge. but so far I have one and a half rows of a forty inch wide blanket with no problems., just in case I run into difficulties, answer me this. to begin a new row I chain three when n double crocheting, then where do I place my first crochet stitch  in the next row? do I go into the   stitch I just made in the previous row or do I skip that first stitch?   ?
Cathy