[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for Joyce,

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 16:24:45 UTC 2013

Joyce,
Sorry, no I do not know any leather workers. I am trying to learn some new
crafts like this and caning and basket making and wanted to know how you
made out. I am in the process of ordering basket making supplies to try my
hand at this craft, as it is very popular in the south. I will let you know
my progress when I start. Hope you finish your chair.
Terry K