[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for jewelry teacher

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Jun 7 12:39:44 UTC 2013

Well, I'm just back on the list and I've been scanning my e-mails.  I saw
this one and I thought I'd write.  I'd love a beginning jewelry class.  Even
though I've made jewelry in the past, it's always good to have a refresher
and I don't know how to attach clasps so I'd like to learn that so I can
start doing it.  In the past, I've had a sighted person put the clasps on
but, I'd like to do it by myself.  I'm sure I could do it with the right
tools and teaching.  I really hope you find someone soon.

By the way, I don't know what a spiral necklace is  but I'd like to learn.
I also think the double stranded necklaces are cool.  Well, that might be
for a second or third class after the beginning one.  I don't want to get
ahead of myself.

Yours,

Denise