[Nfb-krafters-korner] a reminder to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 17:48:43 UTC 2013

Ramona explained it quite well,  The Early Bird Special has been  offered
in the past a few months prior to July, so folks joining for the first  time
can take advantage of taking classes from the time we receive their
membership.

The link for membership via PayPal is always up on our  website.    So
members that have paid example last year, their  membership is due July for the
July 2013 to July 2014 year.  Those that  paid Early Bird Special are paid
up until July 2014.

In a message dated 6/7/2013 12:19:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,