[Nfb-krafters-korner] spiral

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 7 14:11:10 UTC 2013

Probably the "spiral" you mentioned is made of seed beads, such as  Russian
Spiral, or a Spiral Rope necklace.
They are done using a very fine needle and seed beads - you can also work
them with gemstone chips, too, and they are really beautiful.
I do a spiral rope using chips and seed beads - WOW, very beautiful pieces!
Lynda