[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for jewelry teacher

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 18:03:10 UTC 2013

We have a lot of students that would love to learn beaded jewelry and I
have asked here and every where, but no teachers.

Can I ask all of or sighted if they can do beaded jewelry .  How  about the
stores that sell jewelry supplies and encourage them to check out  Krafters
Korner and consider teaching via telephone conference call.

There is over 150 on this list so if there isn't someone here I am  asking
all 150 folks to ask and help find a jewelry teacher for us. you to  start
asking your friends [visually challenged

In a message dated 6/7/2013 8:38:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,