[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Hat Help Needed

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:23:27 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy,Barb,and Tanya,
I am making an adult hat on the 36 peg loom, I am using Thick and Quick yarn, I want to use the true knit stitch, and was wondering if I could do this stitch on every row, or do I have to do alternate rows of true knit stitches, and e-wrap stitch rows.
Also, I want to make a pointed top on the hat like the one on a Santa Clause hat, by decreasing from 36 pegs to 18 pegs then down to 9 pegs.
Have any of you done these things? and if so, could you please advise me on how to do it?
I've looked on line, and don't see any info on the true stitch or pointed hat questions that I have.
Thank you for any help that you can give me with this.
Regards,
S. K. Henry