[Nfb-krafters-korner] a reminder to all

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:27:58 UTC 2013

Meranda, I think the early bird membership makes the most difference for
first-time members.  Those who have been members for the whole year will
just continue on for the next year.  Those who are new get a part of this
year plus the next year when they pay early.  But for everybody we are
accepting dues for the year that goes until July of 2014.  Hope this helps.

Ramona