[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to the new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 18:20:49 UTC 2013

We have had a few new folks  join the list and I would like to send  out a
warm welcome to all of you.

Please do introduce yourselves, let us know what state you live in and do
tell us what type of crafts you enjoy doing or and/or what type of crafts
you  want to learn.

Please do check our website out for upcoming classes and Monday Night Chat
topics.

We are having a chat tomorrow June 10 An Introduction to Ravelry hosted by
Sarah. 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central,7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific   605  781
1000  code 875029#

Information regarding our Monday Night Chats along with the phone number
can always be found on our website.  www.KraftersKorner.org