[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading jewelry classes are a coming

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 11 11:05:35 UTC 2013

 I would like Sunday evenings.

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisamaria Martinez [mailto:lmartinez217 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 6:23 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading jewelry classes are a coming

Joyce and I have been chatting, and I went shopping yesterday to figure out what materials would be needed for a super easy project, but it looks like we might do beadded earrings. I don't think we need more than 45 minutes so a 10 p.m. week day evening class was discussed for folks who are willing to participate at that time. I'm also very, very willing to try one or two different weekend times. Sundays are the most free for me, but Saturdays can work too. Any more preferences out there?

LM