[Nfb-krafters-korner] ravelry announces separate category for loom knit p...

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:16:22 UTC 2013

And the loomers rejoice!!! I'm so glad they finally did this, even though
I'm not a loomer. No, loom knitting is not the same as hand knitting, but
that doesn't make it a non-legitimate craft, and that certainly doesn't
mean loomers aren't in need of a database for their patterns. I'm glad
Ravelry finally wised up.