[Nfb-krafters-korner] to David

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 12 02:43:28 UTC 2013

The system has been unable to deliver to certain ISP's, and
eventually their e-mail is placed on hold.  We are trying to resolve
the situation, and hope to have it taken care of in the next couple
days.  I don't think anyone has been deleted yet, at least I hope
not, and if so, not many.

We are working to resolve the problem, but ATT.NET has been difficult
to work with.

Dave