[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blog Entries on Ravelry

Crystal Plemmons crystalplemmons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:06:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have written some tutorials about using Ravelry with a screen reader. You
can find them Here

http://fingeringyarn.wordpress.com/

Just type Ravelry in the search feild and the articles will come up. There
are about 5 I think. These will help you get started with Ravelry and I'll
answer any questions you have on Monday.

Best Wishes,

Crystal