[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christal's blog

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 22:44:13 UTC 2013

hi Chrystal and all,

I just went to visit Chrystal's blog. it was quite an enjoyable visit.

I was reading about how excited Chrystal was to find that knit picks had description of the yarn colors. . thought you and other new folks  might like to know that our Sarah has been giving us classes where she gives us information about different yarn brands and colorways with detailed descriptions of the colors. hopefully she will have more classes coming up that you can join.
also Lionbrand has descriptions of all their yarn lines.

Cathy